Designing great places for the comfort and enjoyment of the pedestrian is one of the most important aspects of New Urbanism. Taken to the highest level of urbanism, the finest places in the world are cities with entire networks of car-free streets, known as pedestrian cities. This can be expressed in various aspects depending the mood, culture and context of the city exploiting always as many factors as possible achieving interaction and happiness for the users.
Beautiful Streets to Go Around
- abandoned industries
Eight examples around the world show us the way how to expand our imagination and adopt innovated designing methods...
- Interior Design for House Renovation Thessaloniki, Greece / 2010
- Building Concept with Multifunctional Spaces Milano, Italy / 2013
- Interior Design for House Renovation Thessaloniki, Greece / 2016
- High Rise Contemporary Building Thessaloniki, Greece / 2008
- Design for the Ippokrateio Hospital Café Thessaloniki, Greece / 2011